Monday, July 18, 2011

Updated Travel Schedule!

For y'all!

July 27 - August 1
International Leather Sir/boy and Community Bootblack
(I'll be your resident boot uncle!)

August 12 - 14
Toronto Leather Pride
(I'm teaching and doing boots!)

August 18 - 20
Great Lakes Leather Alliance
(I'm judging the BB contest!)

September 1 - 4
FETFest in Maryland
(Doing boots!)

September 14 - 19
Dark Odyssey: Summer Camp in Maryland
(Tentative)

September 22 - 26
Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco
(Confirmed! Probably doing boots)

October 6 - 10
American Brotherhood Weekend in Chicago
(Tentative - trying to figure out travel!)

October 20 - 23
I'm trying to make some BB mischief in Montreal!

October 29 - 30
Queer Invasion in Connecticut
(I'm the presenter!)

November 4 - 6
Philadelphia Leather Pride

November 11 - 13
Transcending Boundaries
(Not primarily a BB event, but awesome nonetheless!)

November 18 - 20
Montreal
Trying to figure out how to teach!

November 25
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The Leathermask Ball
(Lyndon and I will be rockin' out in my hometown!)

---- 2012 ----

January 13 - 15
Mid-Atlantic Leather
(Still confirming!)

January 20 - 22
Phoenix, AZ
Southwest Leatherfest
(Almost confirmed!)

February 10 - 13
Providence, RI
Fetish Flea Market
(I always do boots!)

March 15 - 19
Portland, OR
KinkFest
(Almost confirmed!)

March 29 - April 2
International Ms Leather - Step Aside

No comments:

Post a Comment