Monday, August 22, 2011

A current travel schedule!

September 1 - 4
FETFest in Maryland
(Doing boots!)

September 22 - 26
Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco
(Confirmed! Doing boots!)
((I'll also be sticking around until September 30!))

October 6 - 10
American Brotherhood Weekend in Chicago
(There to support my ABW family!)

October 20 - 23
I'll be rockin' out in Montreal for Salacious!

October 29 - 30
Queer Invasion in Connecticut
(I'm the presenter!)

November 4 - 6
Philadelphia Leather Pride
(I'm presenting with my sash-husband, Jim!)

November 11 - 13
Transcending Boundaries
(Not primarily a BB event, but awesome nonetheless!)

November 18 - 20
Hopefully presenting in Montreal
Trying to figure out how to teach!

November 25
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The Leathermask Ball
(Lyndon and I will be rockin' out in my hometown!)

---- 2012 ----

January 13 - 15
Mid-Atlantic Leather
(Doing boots!)

January 20 - 22
Phoenix, AZ
Southwest Leatherfest
(Confirmed! I'll be presenting and judging)

February 10 - 13
Providence, RI
Fetish Flea Market
(I always do boots!)

March 21 - 25
Portland, OR
KinkFest

Stickin' around on the West Coast between...!

March 29 - April 2
International Ms Leather - Step Aside
www.imsl.org

No comments:

Post a Comment