Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Travel Schedule!

January 13 - 15
Mid-Atlantic Leather in DC
I'll be bootblacking!

January 20 - 22
Southwest Leather Fest
I'm judging and teaching!

February 9 - 11
Providence Fetish Fair and Fleamarket
I'll be bootblacking!

February 17 - 20
Dark Odyssey: Winter Fire
I'm coordinating the bootblacks!

February 24 - 26
Seattle Boot Weekend

March 23 - 25
KinkFest in Portland, OR

March 29 - April 1
International Ms Leather 2012
Step-down

So far, I've managed to cover everything but the following trips:

Seattle Boot Weekend - $300
Dark Odyssey: Winter Fire - $56
My trip back from IMsL - $170

There are a few ways to help me seal the final financial deal of my title (and keep in mind 20% of donations go to the Women's Leather History Project!):

1. If you want to get a piece of art out of the deal, you can order a print here: Society6: Katie Diamond Any art prints related to leather or boots or sexuality have a note that 20% of those proceeds go to the WLHP. And the rest will go to my travel fund!

2. You can click here to donate directly to me via PayPal:






3. You can sit in my chair when I bootblack at an event! 




Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment