It feels like it's been forever since I was at MAL, but it's only been a week or so! Hopefully my recap won't be too wonky... I shall number it for clarity!
1. MAL is ... super sexy. I developed my usual whiplash from being surrounded by so many hotties.
2. I had so many amazing people sit in my chair! Great conversation, and super sexy boots. Good times.
3. I finally got a Wesco shirt (thanks, Henry!), and I'm a little obsessed with it. It makes me feel like some sort of secret Wesco super hero, because of the logo being so crisp and pretty.
4. I also added some days to my trip so I could stay in DC and see wonderful people. I've found that during events themselves making time for people is hard, but seeing people during my downtown pre- or post- events is best.
5. I am always struck by how very short I am when I wander through the hotel lobby of a men's event. But this also places me at perfect, uh, other heights.
6. What also strikes me is that I have finally been around the country enough and met enough people that I am starting to know people at every single event. That started a few months ago, but it's just so wonderful to know so many great people and be able to build community with them.